• Designed to be placed on top of various electronics to draw out heat
• Multi-speed fan controller to set the optimal noise & airflow levels
• Powered by wall outlet or USB port
• Dual Ball fan bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours
• Low profile design, Can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat
• Up to 4 fans can be daisy chained to share the same speed controller & power source
Multi-Speed - Low Profile - Quiet Cooling Blower
The MULTIFAN S2 quiet USB blower can be placed on top of various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with three speed settings and off switch located on the cord. Six foot power cord contains a 5V DC USB plug that can power the blower through any USB port. Includes four silicone fan mounts that are attached to the bottom of the blower to absorb vibrations and to reduce noise.
Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four blowers can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. Rated at 67,000 hours, each dual ball bearing blower is certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS.
The blower includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
Connecting Additional Units
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source. MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
This ultra-quiet blower is designed pull air from the bottom and push it out the rear. It is ideal for electronics and components positioned in a cabinet or rack with a limited clearance height. Popular applications include modems, routers, receivers, amplifiers, Xboxs, home theater, AV cabinets, and entertainment media centers.
- Quiet blower designed to be placed on top of various electronics to draw out heat
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Low profile design pushes air out the rear, ideal for applications with limited clearance
- USB plug can power the through through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. | Airflow: 35 CFM | Noise: 17 dBA
|Total Dimensions||4.7 x 4.7 x 1.0 in. (12.0 x 12.0 x 2.5 cm)|
|Cord Length||72 in. (6 feet)|
|Product Performance and Technical Specs|
|Total Airflow||35 CFM|
|Total Noise||17 dBA|
|Operating Voltage||3 to 7V DC|
|Wall Adapter Input||100 to 240V AC|
|Static Pressure||0.84 mm-H2O|
|Operating Humidity||35 to 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 230°F|
|Fan Bearings||Dual Ball|
|L10 Life Expectency||67,000 Hours|
|Fan Quality Approvals||UL, CE, TUV, RoHS|
What's In The Box
- 1 x USB cooling blower
- 1 x Plastic stencil
- 4 x Mounting screw set
Other Details2 Year Australian Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install and connect to Hi Fi components with USB connections .And proving to be very efficient in its application of cooling to date. Value for money.
This is an excellent unit for keeping AV equipment cool and great value.