• Easy to set up and even easier to use
• Manages audio and video conferencing rooms
• Connects with Mira Portal for remote management of systems
• Works with Zoom Rooms™, Poly™ and Cisco™ video conferencing equipment and many DSPs, displays, video switchers, and more
Mira Connect 10
Mira Connect 10 with tabletop stand is a tabletop control appliance that provides a simple and intuitive touch-based user interface. Mira Connect 10 has a stylish design with a black ABS plastic finish and zero-bezel. The integrated tabletop stand makes it easy to adjust height or viewing angle of the touch screen.
Mira Connect 10 makes it easy for users to:
- Dial audio or video calls from a dialpad or imported contact list
- Join scheduled calls with one-touch through calendar integration (can dial bridge numbers and pin numbers, too)
- Start and stop content sharing
- Adjust audio levels and manage sound reinforcement
- Mute microphones
- Manage the displays and cameras in the room
- And more
Mira Connect 10's user interface is professionally designed and automatically generated based on the equipment added to the room. For example, adding a Biamp Tesira DSP device and Zoom Room video codec allows users to easily dial audio calls using the telephony resources on the Biamp Tesira and dial video or SIP audio calls on the Zoom Rooms system with Mira Connect 10.
Mira Connect 10 is a control system and user interface for conferencing systems. There is no need for a third-party control system and touchscreen nor for a vendor-specific user interface that just controls one vendor’s device in the room.
Mira Connect 10 is designed for the majority of collaboration installations where a traditional control system’s cost and complexity are not required and where a manufacturer’s specific user interface’s focus is too narrow and limiting.
Mira Connect 10 needs to connect to Mira Portal, our cloud based management platform, to get provisioned initially and then can operate without access to Mira Portal. A connection to Mira Portal does provide secure remote management, firmware updates, remote control capabilities, and more.
Mira Connect includes 12-months of Mira Portal Enterprise service. After 12-months, if you like the advanced features, you can renew either the Essentials or Enterpise service offering. Regardless of service level, Mira Connect will continue to operate and allow you to make changes to equipment.
End User Benefits
- Start meetings on time, every time
- One-touch join from calendar invitations makes it easy for all users to start meetings
- Consistent user experience from room to room allows use of any collaboration room
- Intuitive design allows users to be productive immediately
- Calendar invitations can display invite content on Mira Connect for meeting information and context
- Eliminates the fear of using the conference room
AV/IT Manager Benefits
- Consistent user interface reduces end user training costs and increases conferencing ROI
- Lowers system installation and maintenance time and costs
- Proactive notifications of operational issues before end users are affected
- Reduces support costs and trouble tickets through ease of use and remote management
- Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet with PoE enhances installation options
Integration Partner Benefits
- No custom programming requirement reduces installation time and complexity
- Easily support users while onsite or from any location, reducing expensive call backs to site
- Mira Portal dashboard and equipment status notifications simplify room and equipment management
- Easily duplicate room setup for multiple rooms
What's In The Box
- Mira Connect 10 with stand (tabletop or wall mount)
- Cat5e network cable
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Quick install guide