• Distributes High-Bandwidth 24-bit audio to ARC/eARC soundbars & AV receivers
• Controls interactive devices via USB, GPIO & Ethernet
• Supports simultaneous playback of up to 3 audio files with audio mixing*
• Provides soundbar volume control and input switching via CEC commands
• Synchronizes with additional BrightSign players, lighting and other devices to create unique experiences
The BrightSign AU335 delivers the latest sound technologies required to play quality, high-bandwidth audio on an ultra-affordable, cloud-based platform. Its ARC/eARC support streamlines distribution of high bandwidth, 24-bit audio including Dolby Atmos ™ while also supporting audio routing, audio mixing, CEC commands and interactive controls to deliver sound experiences for any application.
- Distributes quality high bandwidth, 24-bit audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Audio™ and PCM audio to ARC/eARC soundbars & AV receivers
- Performs audio routing for individual audio file playback via the left or right channel*
- Supports simultaneous playback of up to 3 audio files with audio mixing*
- Controls interactive devices via USB, GPIO & Ethernet (USB host mode supports firmware updates on connected devices)
- Provides soundbar volume control and input switching via CEC commands
- Synchronizes with additional BrightSign players, lighting and other devices to create unique experiences
- Includes a free Control Cloud subscription to BSN.cloud for access to real time player health and remote player controls
- Integrates with your choice of a partner CMS solution
RETAIL SOUNDBAR PRODUCT DEMOS
Create engaging retail soundbar displays to show off the latest in audio technology. The AU335 has ARC and eARC support that supports playback of up to 3 audio files at once including high bandwidth, 24-bit sound to play Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Audio™ and PCM audio. Audio routing and audio mixing are also supported along with interactive controls through USB, GPIO, and Ethernet to engage your audience, while CEC command support simplifies the solution with its volume and input controls. The USB port also operates in host mode to deliver updates to connected soundbars and AV receiver devices.
Distribute background audio and music to any venue using the ultra-affordable AU335 which supports stereo audio alongside ARC/eARC, Audio routing is supported which allows you to play different audio tracks simultaneously via the left and right audio channels. You can also perform audio mixing to deliver voice messages overlaid on top of background music. Extend your audio distribution by synchronizing multiple AU335 players together. The free Control Cloud subscription to BSN.cloud gives access to real time player health and controls allowing you to easily monitor players remotely.
INTERACTIVE AUDIO EXHIBITS