• Convert all of your favorite records to modern MP3 format
• Powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system
• 2 rated speed settings 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
• Built-In USB port, Phono Pre-Amp; - 0.15% Wow & flutter
• Audio Waveform Recognition (PC software) included
* USB flash drive not included
Now you can easily convert all of your favorite records to modern MP3 digital audio tracks with Denon’s DP-200USB fully automatic turntable. Equipped with an internal MP3 encoder, along with a front panel USB port, the DP-200USB lets you play your favorite LPs and create MP3 tracks easily and automatically.
The included PC software features Audio Waveform Recognition, which checks the first 15 seconds of each track and searches the extensive Gracenote Internet music tracks database to capture the track’s meta-deta (artist, title, etc.). The software also features Auto Track Divide, which notes silent breaks between tracks and automatically inserts a new track tag for each track (you also have the option of doing this manually).
The front panel USB port allows connection to a USB flash drive. In addition to the USB connection, the DP-200USB features conventional stereo outputs, which can be configured with or without RIAA equalization, for full compatibility with the widest range of audio components. Two-year warranty on New and One-year warranty on Refurbished model.
- Drive system: Belt Drive Motor
- Motor: DC Servo Motor
- Speed: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
- Wow & flutter: Less than 0.15%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60 dB (DIN-B)
- Tonearm: Dynamically Balance type, Straight Tonearm
- Type: MM (DSN-82)
- Output voltage: 2.5 mV
- Power supply: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - Dust cover closed: 360 x 97 x 357 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
For purposes of improvement, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
What's In The Box
- Denon Analog Turntable
- Rubber mat
- EP adapter
- Trans music manager disk (CD-ROM)
- Owner's manual