• Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage & output current draw
• SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection
• 10 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
• Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
• Linear Filtering Technology ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
• Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the P-2300 IT E supplies up to 10 amps of balanced AC power ideal for recording studios, broadcast stations, video production facilities, or any environment requiring a pristine, studio-quality signal-to-noise ratio.
The P-2300 IT E features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolation transformer specifically designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), and Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) are combined to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman — uncompromised protection and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
Furman’s Symmetrically Balanced Power provides a virtually invisible noise floor by reworking incoming AC into a balanced power output. Similar to a balanced audio signal, balanced power splits a single voltage path into two separate voltage paths which are in opposite polarity, cancelling out noise and distortion on the incoming line. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range, unveiling harmonics, overtones and low-level signals commonly masked by AC line noise.
Furman’s SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2300 IT E’s front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with ”Protection OK”, ”Extreme Voltage” and color-coded ”Voltage Range” indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack. Universal IEC C-13 receptacles (12 rear panel, 2 front panel) and a removable power cord ensure compatibility with regional power requirements.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
- Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible.
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit.
Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw.
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
10 Amp Rating
- 10 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
14 Total Outlets
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps
- Line Cord: Detachable, 1mm° x 3, 2.5m long, Schuko plug to IEC C13
- Operating voltage: 180 to 274 VAC, 50 Hz
- Over voltage shutdown: 275 VAC nominal
- Spike protection modes: line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike clamping voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise attenuation (transverse mode): 10 db @ 10k Hz, 40 db @ 100k Hz, 50 db @ 500k Hz
- Noise attenuation (common mode): 80 db @ 20k Hz, 40 db @ 20k Hz to 1m Hz
- Power consumption: 18 watts for display and control circuits
- Receptacles: twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlets
- Dimensions: 133 mm H x 483 mm W x 356 mm D (5.25" H x 19" W x 14" D)
- Weight: 43kg. (95 lbs.)
- Safety agency: CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 61 x 58.7 x 33.5 cm (24" x 23.1" x 13.2")
- Weight: 48.5 kg (106.8 lbs)