• Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage & output current draw
• True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 230/240 volts of AC power
• SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection
• 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection
• Linear Filtering Technology ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
• Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment
The 30 Amp P-6900 AR E delivers clean, stable power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or over-voltages; all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage.
The switchable output of the P-6900 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V ±10V or 240V ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-6900 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Note - Power is supplied to the P-6900 AR E via a 30A C-Form connector. A female mating connector is included with the P-6900 AR E for termination of a custom line cord.
True RMS Voltage Regulation
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities.
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw .
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
30 Amp Rating
- 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush thermal circuit breaker for added protection.
11 Total Outlets
- 11 total outlets (nine rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
- Maximum Current: 30 Amps at 230V (230V output setting) or 30 Amps at 240V (240V output setting)
- Inlet connector: chassis mount C-form male (with cord-end C-form female included in product carton)
- In regulation range: 180 to 260 VAC (230V output setting), 50 Hz, 190 to 270 VAC (240V output setting), 50 Hz
- Over voltage shutdown: 275 VAC nominal
- Approximate input voltage capture range: 174 to 264 VAC
- Spike protection modes: line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike clamping voltage: 375 VAC peak (266 VAC) @ 3,000 amps
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10 db @ 10k Hz, 30 db @ 100k Hz, 50 db @ 500k Hz
- Power consumption: 17 watts (no load)
- Receptacles (rear panel): two C-19 receptacles, six cC13 receptacles, and one female C-form 30A receptacle
- Receptacles (front panel): two C-13 receptacles
- Dimensions: 483mm (19") W x 597mm (23.5") D x 133.35mm (5.25") H (measured with line cord connector in place)
- Weight: 26kg (57 lbs.)
- Safety agency: CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 61.2 x 59.1 x 33.3 cm (24.1" x 23.3" x 13.1")
- Weight: 32.7 kg (72.2 lbs)