• 8 RGB–color, backlit buttons
• Expandable control system
• Connectable to auxiliary KNET™ keypads
• Supported by all Kramer control platforms
8–button I/O Control Keypad
RC−208 is a compact 8−button control keypad that fits US, European and UK standard 1−gang wall junction boxes. Easy to deploy, RC−208 fits decoratively within a room design. It is perfectly suited for use as a user interface keypad within a Kramer Control system. Using K−Config, tap into the rich, built−in I/O interfaces that enable this keypad to be used as a flexible, standalone room controller. In this way, it is ideal for classroom and meeting room control, providing end−user convenient control of complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
Multiple keypads can be linked together side−by−side or at a distance, via a single K–NET™ cable carrying both power and communication, providing uniform design and user experience.
- Clear and Customizable User Interface — RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons with custom labeled, removable button caps, allowing simple and intuitive end–user and guest control over facility deployed devices and systems.
- Flexible Room Control — Control any room device via LAN connections, multiple RS–232 and RS–485 serial ports, and various IR, relay and general purpose I/O built–in device ports. Connect the keypad to an IP network with additional control gateways interfacing with remote controlled devices, for extending control across large space facilities.
- Expandable Control System — According to arising demands, easily expands to be part of a larger control system, or coupled–operation with auxiliary keypads, via either LAN or K–NET™ single cable connection delivering both power and communication.
- Simple Control Programming — Using K–Config software. Leverage the power of Kramer’s highly customizable, flexible and user–friendly software, to easily program complex control scenarios of Pro–AV, Lighting, and other room and facility controlled devices.
- Easy and Cost–effective Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in–wall box size, allows decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums
- 1 IR Sensor: For IR learning
- 2 IR: On 2–pin terminal block connectors
- 1 Ethernet: On an RJ–45 female connector for device configuration, control and firmware upgrade
- 2 RS-232: On 3–pin terminal block connectors
- 1 RS-485: On a 3–pin terminal block connector
- 1 K-NET: On a 4–pin terminal block connector
- 2 Relays: On 2–pin terminal block connectors (30V DC, 1A max)
- 1 GPI/O: On a 2–pin terminal block connector
- 1 Mini USB: On a female mini USB–B connector for configuration and firmware upgrade
DEFAULT IP SETTINGS
- DHCP Enabled
- Source: 12V DC 2A power supply
- Consumption: 12V DC, 780mA
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- Safety: CE, UL
- Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
- Size: 1 Gang wall plate
- Cooling: Convection ventilation
- Included: 12V DC power adapter, special tweezers for removing button caps, standard button label set (8.8mm x 8.8mm)
- 6.98cm x 4.70cm x 11.43cm (2.75" x 1.85" x 4.50" ) W, D, H
- 0.1kg (0.2lbs) approx.
- 23.20cm x 13.60cm x 10.00cm (9.13" x 5.35" x 3.94" ) W, D, H
- 0.4kg (0.8lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Kramer keypad
- Black / white faceplate
- 12V DC power adapter
- Special tweezers for removing button caps
- Standard button label set (8.8mm x 8.8mm)
- Quick start guide