• 1 Bidirectional RS–485 port; 5 GPI/O ports
• 4 Bidirectional RS–232 ports
• 4 IR emitter ports; 8 relay ports
• 1 Ethernet port; 1 K–NET™ port
• 1 IR sensor and 2 IR input port for learning
• Site–CTRL™ software compatible
• K–Config™ programming software compatible
• Managed by Kramer Network; Supported by K–Config Only
21–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller
The SL−12 is a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS−485, four RS−232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relay. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
The SL−12 includes a KNET™ connector interface which enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The SL−12 can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors.
- 1 Ethernet Port — Connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and controls IP–enabled controlled devices.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector — Connects to room control system, either master room controller, or auxiliary control keypads.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single control system cable–connectivity, carrying both power and control communication.
- 1 RS–485 & 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports — Control devices via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports — Control devices via IR control protocols.
- 4 GPI/O Control Ports — Control devices via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 8 Relay Control Ports — Control devices via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 15 IP control clients.
- Kramer K–Config™ Compatible — Win–based control program easy configuration and upload to room controller over customer IP network.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatible — Remote customer site control and management over customer IP network.
- IR Sensor and IR Input Ports — Learn commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrade technical services.
- Master room controller for room control systems
- Multimedia room control, such as classrooms, meeting rooms and auditoriums
- 1 RS–485 and 4 RS–232 serial on 3–pin terminal blocks, 4 GPI/O on 2–pin terminal blocks, 1 K–NET on 4–pin terminal block connector, 1 Ethernet on an RJ–45 connector, 1 Mini USB connector for local programming services, 1 built–in IR sensor and 2 IR–in on 3.5mm mini–jack (for learning)
- 1 built–in IR sensor, 2 IR–in on 3.5mm mini–jack (for learning)
- 4 IR–out and 8 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non–inductive load) on 2–pin terminal block connectors
- LED indicator for each port and function
- 12V DC, 550mA
- 14.30cm x 12.20cm x 4.36cm (5.63" x 4.80" x 1.72" ) W, D, H
- 0.5kg (1.0lbs) approx.
- 31.90cm x 16.50cm x 6.70cm (12.56" x 6.50" x 2.64" ) W, D, H
- 1.0kg (2.2lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Main unit
- Power supply
- Quick setup guide