• Up to 10.2 Gbps Max. Data Rate (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
• CEC & EDID Pass–Through; Up to 100Mbps Ethernet extension
• Bidirectional RS–232 & IR Extension; PoE receiver
• HDCP 1.4 compliant; HDBaseT 2.0 technology; Multi-Channel audio transmission
• 180m at Full HD when using Kramer HDBaseT cables / 100m at 4K@60Hz 24bpp resolutions
• Requires transmitter for optimal performance
4K60 4:2:0 HDMI PoE Receiver with Ethernet, USB, RS–232, IR & Stereo Audio Extraction over Extended–Reach HDBaseT 2.0
TP−590RXR is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT 2.0 receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RS−232, IR and stereo audio signals over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–590RXR is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel HDMI Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Audio De–embedding (Drop–and–Continue) — The transmitted digital audio signal is extracted from the AV signal (dropped), converted to an analog signal for transmission to stereo balanced analog audio output, in parallel to being transmitted (continued) to the HDMI AV output. This enables high–quality audio playback by routing the audio to external speakers in parallel to routing the audio to the connected AV acceptor device’s local speakers (such as TVs with speakers).
- USB Extension — USB 2.0 interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of HID (Human Interface Devices) peripheral devices, such as a mouse or a keyboard. High–bandwidth USB peripheral devices, such as USB isochronous streaming cameras and audio devices, transfer data continuously and periodically. Delivery of their transferred data is not guaranteed by the USB standard and is subject to both USB and HDBaseT line bandwidth management limitations. When such devices are connected, check their functionality to ensure bandwidth limitations are not exceeded.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Transmission — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote device management via built–in web pages and RS–232 connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini–USB, RS–232 or Ethernet connection and the K–Upload tool ensure lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Long–distance AV, USB and LAN signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- KVM extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities
- 1 HDBT on an RJ–45 female connector
- 1 HDMI on an HDMI connector,
- 1 Stereo analog unbalanced audio on a 3.5mm mini jack
- 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack for IR link extension,
- 4 USB 2.0 on a USB–A connector,
- 1 RS–232 on a 3–pin terminal block for serial link extension,
- 1 RS–232 on a 3–pin terminal block for device control,
- 1 10Base–T/100BaseTx Ethernet on an RJ–45 female connector for device control and network traffic extension
- HDBaseT 2.0 compliant
- Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp)
- Up to 180m (590ft) at HDBaseT ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Note: When using Kramer HDBaseT cables
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Up to 4K UHD @60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp resolution
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 signal compliance
- Up to 1 Vrms level
- 0.03% THD + NOISE @ 1 KHz at nominal level
- 1.1 and 2.0 Host compliance
- Up to 127Mbps (out of max 480 USB) extended line rate bandwidth
- Up to 7 devices
- Up to 2 hubs
- Up to 8 ports per hub
- Up to 100Mbps extended line rate bandwidth
- 300 to 115200 baud rate
- 115200 baud rate
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
- Windows 7 and higher: Internet Explorer (32/64 bit) version 11, Firefox version 30, Chrome version 35
- MAC:Chrome version 35, Firefox version 27, Safari version 7; Android OS: Chrome version 35; iOS:Chrome version 35, Safari version 7
- 12V DC, 2A
- 12V DC, 900mA
- Mega Tools size, aluminum type
- Convection ventilation
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
SAFETY REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- RoHs and WEEE
- Power supply (12V, 2A)
- RK–T2B 19” rack mount
- Kramer recommended cables — See Cables & Accessories section
- 18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm (7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" ) W, D, H
- 0.5kg (1.1lbs) approx.
- 34.50cm x 16.50cm x 5.20cm (13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05" ) W, D, H
- 1.0kg (2.2lbs) approx.