• Up to 10.2 Gbps Max. Data Rate (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
• CEC & EDID Pass–Through; Up to 100Mbps Ethernet extension
• Bidirectional RS–232 & IR Extension; PoE provider
• HDCP 1.4 compliant; HDBaseT 2.0 technology; Multi-Channel audio transmission
• 180m at Full HD when using Kramer HDBaseT cables / 100m at 4K@60Hz 24bpp resolutions
• Requires receiver for optimal performance
4K60 4:2:0 HDMI PoE Transmitter with Ethernet, USB, Stereo Audio, RS–232 & IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT 2.0
TP−590TXR is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RS−232, IR and stereo audio signals over twisted pair. The TP−590TXR converts all input signals into an HDBaseT 2.0 signal that it transmits over twisted pair. The extended HDBaseT 2.0 signal is decoded by the receiver, such as Kramer TP−590RXR, back to 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RS−232, IR and stereo audio output signals.
- Reach Extension — Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0); up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp); up to 180m (590ft) at HDBaseT ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp), when using Kramer HDBaseT cables.
- Transmitted Data Bandwidth — Up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Transmitter Compliance — Complies with HDBaseT 2.0 receiver.
- Video Resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, CEC, Full HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting surround sound at studio level.
- Audio Add (Embed) — A selectable analog unbalanced stereo audio input is converted into a digital signal and added (embedded) to the transmitted HDMI signal, replacing the embedded HDMI audio input signal. This enables embedding a selectable audio source over HDMI. For example, a presenter can display a video clip and temporarily override the audio of the source media with another audio source, such as from a microphone.
- EDID and CEC Pass Through — Passes EDID and CEC signals from the source to the display.
- USB 2.0 Transmission — Pass–through for connecting HID (Human Interface Devices) peripheral devices, such as a mouse or a keyboard.
- High–bandwidth USB peripheral devices, such as USB isochronous streaming cameras and audio devices, transfer data continuously and periodically. Delivery of their transferred data is not guaranteed by the USB standard and is subject to both USB and HDBaseT line bandwidth management limitations. When such devices are connected, check their functionality to ensure bandwidth limitations are not exceeded.
- Ethernet Transmission — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions to allow extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter
- Extended–reach — Up to 180m
- Bandwidth — Up to 10.2Gbps
- Video resolution — Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Compliance — HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4
- Stereo analog audio adding
- EDID and CEC pass–through
- Up to 127Mbps USB 2.0 HID extension
- Up to 100Mbps Ethernet extension
- Bidirectional RS–232 & IR extension
- Built–in web UI management
- PoE Provider
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — U/E
- 1 HDMI connector, 1 stereo analog audio on a 3.5mm mini jack
- 1 HDBT on a RJ–45 connector
- 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 USB 2.0 on a USB connector, 1 RS–232 on a 3–pin terminal block for the serial link, 1 RS–232 on a 3–pin terminal block for transmitter control, 1 Ethernet on an RJ–45 connector for transmitter control
MAX. DATA RATE
- Supports up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel)
RS-232 BAUD RATE
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
- USB 1.1 and 2.0
SUPPORTED WEB BROWSERS
- Windows 7 and higher: Internet Explorer (32/64 bit) version 11, Firefox version 30, Chrome version 35
- MAC:Chrome version 35, Firefox version 27, Safari version 7; Android OS: Chrome version 35; iOS:Chrome version 35, Safari version 7
- Convection, vents
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- 48V DC, 800mA
- ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
SAFETY REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- RoHs and WEEE
- Power supply (48V, 1.36A)
- RK–T2B 19” rack mount
- Kramer external IR sensor (C–A35M/IRRN–3 or C–A35M/IRRN–50)
- Kramer IR emitter cable (C–A35M/IRE–10)
- Kramer BC–UNIKat cable
- 2 IR emitter extension cables (15m & 20m)
- 18.75cm x 11.50cm x 2.54cm (7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00" ) W, D, H
- 0.5kg (1.1lbs) approx
- 34.50cm x 16.50cm x 5.20cm (13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05" ) W, D, H
- 1.0kg (2.2lbs) approx