• 4 switched zones, 10 Amp switching capacity per zone
• Each zone with a 0-10V channel (select model)
• Includes QS link for seamless connection to a HomeWorks® QS system
• Power Module units can be used in a HomeWorks® QS system to control and manage light in an entire home or building
Switching Power Module
The DIN Power Module (DPM) family is a group of modular products for the control of lighting loads. This product is compatible with Lutron HomeWorks QS systems.
- 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V and current surges of up to 3000 A.
- Current draw: 50 mA max
- Standby power : 1 W
- BTUs/hour when fully loaded: 4
Output Zone Ratings
- Each zone is rated at 10 AX for switching. Rated for re- sistive, capacitive, or inductive lighting loads as defined by IEC/EN 60669-2-1.
- Switched outputs utilize latching relays to maintain relay state if control power is lost.
- 0-10 V rated for 50 mA maximum output, source or sink per zone.
- IEC/EN 60669-2-1, EN50428
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2008
- C-Tick S
- Ambient Temperature Operating Range (inside mounting panel): 0 °C to 40 °C
- Calibration point maximum: 65 °C
- Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Mains wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 6.0 mm2
- 0-10 V Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2
- CCI Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 6.0 mm2
- Zone wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 6.0 mm2
- Use an IP20 (minimum) rated consumer panel or breaker panel with integrated DIN rail
- Width = 9 modules (161,7 mm)
Programming and Compatibility Requirements
- LQSE-4T10-D and LQSE-4S10-D can only be used with the HomeWorks QS system.
- Setup and programming of the DALIR Power Module is done through the HomeWorks QS programming software.
- HomeWorks® QS software version 3,0 or higher required.
HomeWorks QS Wallstations
- HomeWorks QS wallstations can be configured to control Power Modules with the HomeWorks QS programming utility.
- LED indicator displays the status of programmed lights.
QS Link Limits
- A QS link in a HomeWorks QS system can have up to 512 zones (outputs) and 100 devices.
- Each Power Module counts as one device toward the 100 device limit.
Manual Mode Operation
- Zone buttons:
- selects zone to control
- Raise/Lower buttons:
- turns loads on and off
- dim loads up and down (LQSE-4T10-D only)
- NOTE: Program, Input, and Option buttons are not used in LQSE models.
Contact Closure Input (CCI)
- The CCI behaves as a Manual Override Closure Input.
- If the CCI is open, the Power Module unit will enter Manual Override Mode, which will turn on all loads and disable control from other devices.
- When the CCI is closed or jumpered (factory default), Power Module unit zones will return to the settings or levels they were at prior to entering Manual Override Mode.