• Power failure memory retains control unit programming in the event of a power loss
• Includes QS Link for connection to a HomeWorks QS system
• Provides EcoSystem Loop power for two loops of EcoSystem ballasts or drivers (up to 250 mA per loop)
• Power Module with EcoSystem unit can be used in a HomeWorks QS system to control and manage light in an entire home or building
Power Module with EcoSystemThe Power Module with EcoSystem unit is a DIN-rail mounted EcoSystem® Loop controller for EcoSystem ballasts, drivers and devices. It provides EcoSystem Loop power and control for two independent EcoSystem Loops with up to 64 ballasts or drivers each.
- 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz 80 mA
- Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V and current surges of up to 3000 A.
- Standby power : 7 W
- BTUs/hour when fully loaded: 24
- EcoSystem Loop Output: 16 V- 250 mA maximum per loop.
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001.2008.
- C-Tick S
- Surrounding Air Temperature Range: 0 °C to 65 °C (32 °F to 149 °F).
- Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing.
- Calibration point maximum: 75 oC (167 °F)
- For indoor use only.
- Mains wiring: 1.0 mm2 to 4.0 mm2 (18 AWG to 12 AWG)
- EcoSystemR Loop Wiring: 1,0 mm2 to 4,0 mm2 (18 AWG to 12 AWG)
- QS Wiring: 1,0 mm2 (18 AWG)
- Minimum wire temperature rating = 65 °C (149 °F), Cu only
- Intended to mount within an IP20 (minimum) rated consumer panel or breaker panel with integrated DIN rail and dead cover
- Width = 9 DIN modules (161.7 mm or 6 3⁄8 in).
Programming and Compatibility Requirements
- The LQSE-2ECO-D can only be used with the HomeWorks QS system.
- Setup and programming of the Power Module with EcoSystem is done through the HomeWorks QS programming software.
- Control up to 64 EcoSystem-compatible devices (ballast or LED drivers) per EcoSystem Digital Loop (up to 128 devices per Power Module with EcoSystem unit).
- Digitally define areas and zones.
- Automatic replacement of a single failed ballast or driver.
- Simple method of replacing multiple failed ballasts or drivers.
- EcoSystem Digital Loop can be wired as Mains voltage or IEC PELV / NECR Class 2 for maximum wiring flexibility.
- EcoSystem® Loop wires are polarity insensitive and topology-free.
EcoSystem Digital Loop Limits
- Up to 64 EcoSystem-compatible fluorescent ballasts and/or LED drivers per EcoSystem digital loop.
- EcoSystem-compatible fluorescent ballasts and LED drivers on the EcoSystem digital loop do not count as QS devices.
QS Link Limits
- A QS link in a HomeWorks® QS system can have up to 512 zones (outputs) and 100 devices. A ballast or driver counts as 1 zone unless specifically grouped into zones from the HomeWorks® QS software.
- Each Power Module with EcoSystem unit counts as one device toward the 100 device limit.
- A maximum of 8 fully loaded EcoSystem digital loops may be connected to a single QS link.
HomeWorks QS Wallstations
- HomeWorks QS wallstations can be configured to control Power Modules with the HomeWorks QS programming utility.
- LED indicator displays the status of programmed lights.