• DALI® Single master application controller
• Can only be used with a HomeWorks QSX system
• 2 DALI® buses - supports up to 64 DALI® compliant loads on each bus
• Includes QS control link for seamless integration of lights in an Athena system
• Provides power for two buses of DALI®-compliant digital addressable loads:
– 128 mA guaranteed current
– 250 mA maximum supply current per bus
HomeWorks Universal Dali Power Module
The DALI® Power Module unit is a DALI-2® certified DIN-rail mounted single master application controller for use with DALI®-compliant digital addressable loads in HomeWorks QSX systems. It provides DALI® bus power and control for two independent DALI® buses with up to 64 DALI®-compliant, digital addressable loads on each bus.
- DALI® Single master application controller
- Provides power for two buses of DALI®-compliant, digital addressable loads
- 128 mA guaranteed current
- 250 mA maximum supply current per bus
- Supports up to 64 DALI® compliant loads on each bus, which can be addressed into 64 Lutron zones
- Two DALI® buses per DALI® Power Module, totaling up to 128 DALI® compliant loads per module and 128 Lutron zones per DALI® Power Module
- DynamicDALI® GroupAllocationautomaticallyand intelligentlyassignszonestoDALI® groupstomaximize dimming performance and minimize asynchronous behavior of loads within a zone
- SupportsDALI® Type8tunable-whitecolortemperature(tc) applications - IEC 62386-209 ed.1
- DALI® type8loadsandotherDALI® extendedtypescanbe mixedonthesameDALI® bus
- Supports smooth, continuous fading for up to 4 hours for both color temperature* and intensity
- Simultaneous control of color* and intensity with independent fade times
- Provides perceived linear control of intensity
- Includes QS control link for seamless integration of lights in an Athena system
- Field configurable system failure level, min and max levels, and fade time
- Power failure memory retains control unit programming in the event of power loss
- Light levels remain unchanged during firmware update
- LQSE-2DALUNV-D: 120/220-240 V~ 50/60 Hz, max 120 mA
- Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V~ and current surges of up to 3000 A.
- DALI® Bus Output: 16 V- 128 mA guaranteed supply current, 250 mA maximum supply current per bus.
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2015.
- IEC 60669-2-5
- DALI-2® Certified - IEC 62386-101 and IEC62386-103 ed.2
- NOM Certified
- ICES-3(B) / NMB-3(B)
- FCC Part 15
- cULus Listed
- UL® 924
- Ambient Temperature Operating Range: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F).
- Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing.
- For indoor use only.
- Mains wiring: 1.0 mm2 to 4.0 mm2 (18 AWG to 12 AWG)
- Dali bus Wiring: 0.5 mm to 4.0 mm (20 AWG to 12 AWG)
- QS Link Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2 (20 AWG to 12 AWG)
- CCI and CCI Emergency Wiring: 0.5 mm2 to 1.5 mm2 (20 AWG to 16 AWG)
- Intended to mount within an IP20 (minimum) rated consumer panel or breaker panel with integrated DIN rail and dead cover.
- Width = 9 DIN modules (161.7 mm or 6 3⁄8 in).
- For more information on mounting and installation in panels with integrated DIN rail see Lutron P/N 048466 at www.lutron.com
Programming and Compatibility Requirements
- The LQSE-2DALUNV-D can only be used with the HomeWorks QSX system.
- Setup and programming of the DALI Power Module is done through the HomeWorks QSX programming software.
- Up to 64 DALI® compliant loads on each bus can be addressed into 64 zones.
- The DALI® Power Module has an integrated bus power supply that provides a guaranteed current of 128 mA (maximum of 250 mA) to power each bus.
- The DALI® Power Module is a DALI® single master controller and therefore no other controllers or sensors may exist on the same DALI® bus.
- Some DALI® loads may be polarity sensitive; refer to individual manufacturers’ specifications for proper connection to the DALI® bus.
- Short circuit protection with automatic re-start (610 ms shutdown delay with a 3 second re-start followed by 800 ms shutdown delay with 160 ms retry time).