• Provides up to 30 Power Draw Units (PDUs) on a QS link
myRoom Power Supply
The MQSPS-DH-1-30 myRoom power supply provides up to 30 Power Draw Units (PDUs) on a QS link. The MQSPS-DH-1-30 powers compatible myRoom accessories and devices.
- 120 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption, 0.3–0.8 A fully loaded - Typical:
- 0.3 A (240 V~)
- 0.5 A (120 V~)
- Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.41-1991. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V~ and current surges of up to 500 A.
- Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980 when used in a Lutron low-voltage panel (LV16, LV21, PD4-36, PD8-64). Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6000 V~ and current surges of up to 3000 A.
Power Supply Output
- Nominal output voltage and tolerance: 24V-/±1%
- 1 A SELV/PELV/NECR Class 2
- Power Draw Units (PDUs): Supplies 30 PDUs maximum*
- * Use above this maximum will reduce the lifetime of the supply and void all Lutron warranties.
- For more information about Power Draw Units (PDUs), please refer to www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/369405%20pdu%20spec%20submittal.pdf
- Note: This power supply is NOT rated for use with motorized shades/window treatments.
- Ambient operating temperature : 32 °F to 122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C).
- Ambient operating humidity: 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Unit generates heat, maximum 12 BTU / hr.
- 70 °C maximum calibration point temperature.
- For more information, see www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/ 048466.pdf
- Mount using 1.38 in (35 mm) DIN rail in accordance with EN 60715
- Can be mounted in LV16, LV21, PD4-36, PD8-64, or PD9-64 panels. Optional wire harness PDW-PS-1 sold separately. MQSPS-BRK not required.
- Can be mounted in a LV14 or PD4-16-F panel with mounting bracket MQSPS-BRK (sold separately). • Can be mounted in a LUT-8X8-ENC. MQSPS-BRK not required.
- MQSPS-BRK mounting bracket is required for installations where the enclosure is between 2.375 in (60 mm) and 4 in (100 mm) deep.
- 3.54 in (90 mm) × 0.89 in (22.5 mm) × 3.54 in (90 mm)
- CE compliant
- RoHS compliant • NOM compliant
- Meets the U.S. Department of Energy level VI efficiency standard