• 3LCD Projection Technology includes whiteboard functions
• 3500 ANSI Lumen, 1280 x 800 (WXGA) 16:10 native resolution
• 6000:1 contrast ratio, Up to 6,000 hrs lamp life (Eco mode)
• Video In: 2 x HDMI, VGA, RCA, USB-B
• Built-In Wired LAN, Mic in, 20W speaker, Wireless LAN (Optional)
• Support Multi-Screen projection, Web sharing, Pincushion correction, MHL, Table projection, Miracast and more
|The UM352W has advanced whiteboard functions and offers great performance and flexibility without compromising on quality.|
In addition to ultra short-focus projection, the UM352W includes whiteboard functions that can be used without a PC
The projector realizes ultra short-throw projection, which enables large-screen display of up to 110 inches from a distance of only 85.4cm (the distance from screen side of projector to screen is 51.0cm), and a bright display of 3,500 lumens. Furthermore, the projector has whiteboard functions that can be used quickly after start-up even without a PC connection. It is possible to write on the board by using the included stylus pens.
Multi-screen projection function*1
The multi-screen projection function allows sharing of the screens of multiple devices on various split-screen displays. Display information from up to 50*2 PCs, tablet PCs, smart phones, and other network connected devices on a multiscreen display of up to 16 screens. Easily share screens and information regardless of device or operating system.
*1:Requires the optional wireless LAN module for wireless connection. PCs require the installation of the Image Express Utility Lite software on the included CD-ROM. Smart phones and tablets require the download and installation of our Wireless Image Utility software.
*2:The connection of 50 devices is limited to when the projector is configured to "Managed Mode”. The connection of 50 devices to the network requires construction of a wireless LAN environment, such as the use of a separate access point.
NaViSet Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality for a majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Web sharing function
The Web sharing function enables easy viewing on hand-held devices of the screens being projected. Easily share the screens and materials being projected by the projector through the web browsers of devices, without needing to install dedicated applications.
Other networking capabilities
- Simple access point
- Image Express Utility 2.0
- PC Control Utility 4.0 for Windows
- PC Control Utility 5.0 for Mac
- Crestron RoomView™ with emergency function
- Remote Desktop
- AMX BEACON
- HTTP server
For unique applications, projecting images onto a table, floor or ceiling is possible.
* with optional table projection unit NP01TK
USB display function
Using a USB cable (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications) to connect a computer with the projector allows you to send your computer screen image and sound to the projector without the need of traditional computer cables.
Pincushion Correction Function
Pincushion correction is available for curved boards.
20 W Speaker Helps Enable Effective Use of a Microphone
A built-in monaural speaker with powerful 20 W output provides excellent sound even in classrooms and conference rooms. This projector also comes with a microphone input, allowing voice to be projected via the internal speaker.
Dual HDMI inputs and MHL
Among the wide selection of inputs are dual HDMI inputs with HDCP for connecting to high-definition sources such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and personal computers. One input supports MHL (Mobile High-definition Link) to project videos and photos on a connected smart phone or a tablet.
Stylus pen calibration
Two modes are available for the alignment of the stylus pen.
- Quick and easy adjustment Automatic calibration
- Fine-tuned adjustment Manual calibration
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Auto power on via the RGB (15-pin) or HDMI input connector when a signal is detected from a computer
- Power management enables the projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector at set countdown times
- No-signal guidance for easy cable connections
- Plug-and-play intuitive setup and operation
- Seamless switching
- Built-in H/V keystone, pincushion, and cornerstone correction
- Includes a remote with a control ID registration function, which allows operation of multiple projectors with a single remote control
- Wall Color Correction for vivid images even without a screen
- USB viewer
- DICOM simulation
- Security bar / Kensington lock / control panel lock and password lock
- Low power consumption minimizes energy costs
- The carbon meter lets you check the amount of CO2 you reduced by using ECO mode
|Projector type||3 LCD type|
|LCD Panel||0.59 inch LCD with MLA|
|Resolution*1||1280 × 800 pixels|
|Lens||Manual Focus F= 1.80, f= 4.78 mm|
|Light source (Lamp)||ECO mode||160 W|
|Normal ECO mode||200 W|
|ECO mode off||255 W|
|Lamp life*2||ECO mode||6,000 H|
|Normal ECO mode||5,000 H|
|ECO mode off||3,800 H|
|Filter life||Same as lamp life|
|Image size||58 to 110 inches|
|Light output*3 *4||ECO mode off||3,500 ANSI lumens|
|Normal ECO mode||Approx. 80% of ECO off|
|ECO mode||Approx. 60% of ECO off|
|Contrast ratio (white / black)*4||4,000:1 with Iris|
|Maximum resolution||Up to WUXGA (1920 × 1200) with Advanced AccuBlend|
|Scan rate||Horizontal||15 kHz to 100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz or over)|
|Vertical||50 Hz to 120 Hz|
|Keystone correction||Horizontal||Manual : ± Max 10 degrees|
|Vertical||Manual : ± Max 10 degrees|
|Input terminals||Computer||Mini D-sub 15 pin × 1|
|Audio||Stereo mini jack × 1|
|Video||RCA × 1|
|Audio||(L/R) RCA × 1|
|HDMI||HDMI × 2|
|Mic||Mini jack × 1|
|Output terminals||Mini D-sub 15 pin × 1|
|Audio||Stereo mini jack × 1|
|Wired LAN port||RJ- 45 (10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX) × 1|
|Wireless LAN port||USB type A x 1|
|Control terminals||D-sub 9 pin × 1|
|USB port (for USB display)||Type A × 1, (type B × 1)|
|Built-in speaker||20 W monaural|
|Usage environment||Operational temperature||5°C to 40°C, 20% to 80% humidity (no condensation)
([ECO MODE] is set automatically to [ON] at 35°C to 40°C)
|Storage temperature||-10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% humidity (no condensation)|
|Power requirement||100 to 240 V AC, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Input current||3.9 A to 1.7 A|
|Power consumption (100 to 130 V AC /
200 to 240 V AC)
|ECO mode off||339 W / 326 W|
|Normal ECO mode||269 W / 261 W|
|ECO mode||222 W / 216 W|
|Standby (Network)||2.3 W / 2.6 W|
|Standby (Normal)||0.2 W / 0.4 W|
|Net dimensions (W × H × D)||378 × 160 × 428 mm
378 × 112 × 428 mm (not including protrusions)
|1157 BTU / 1113 BTU|
|Gross dimensions (W × H × D)||591 × 259 × 491 mm|
|Gross weight||8.8 kg|
* 1: Effective pixels are more than 99.99%.
* 2: The average time span for the brightness of the lamp to be reduced by half; does not refer to the warranty period for the lamp.
* 3: This is the light output value (ANSI lumens) when the [PRESET] mode is set to [HIGH-BRIGHT]. If any other mode is selected as the [PRESET] mode, the light output value may drop slightly.
* 4: Compliant with ISO21118-2012
What's In the Box
- NEC ultra short throw projector
- Wall mount bracket
- IR Remote Control + 2 x AAA batteries
- USB cable 5m
- Stylus pen x 2
- Cable cover
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Users Manual on CD- ROM