• 8.6" One-piece carbon tonearm
• Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
• New Electronic speed switch
• New Motor suspension with better damping
• New Heavier steel platter with TPE damping
• Semi-symmetrical phono cable with metal connectors
• Pre-adjusted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
Damped from the inside
Our previous metal platter was already heavier than anybody else‘s on the market, but metal platters inherently have a disadvantage: resonance.
Our TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) technology now helps to damp the resonance completely and also increases the weight to 1.7 kg. Because the TPE is mounted to the inside of the platter‘s rim, the moving energy will also create a flywheel effect. The result is an even quieter and noiseless operation with less wow and flutter.
Improved motor suspension
The Debut Carbon EVO features our new designed motor suspension. We have improved the old design to consistently reduce the vibrations better than before.
Damped & height adjustable
The new Debut Carbon Evo stands on three height adjustable damped aluminium feet to guarantee the perfect stand.
High precision motor control
The rocker switch on the buttom of the turntable allows you to change speeds with the push of only a single button.
The Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design - expert craftsmanship - handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime!
Redesigned motor suspension
We used our technology and experience gained from the past and fit damping techniques of highend turntables into the Debut Carbon EVO. Looking at more advanced TPE damping and highmass sandwich constructions we were able to come up with a new motor and suspension solution for the Debut Carbon EVO.
Anytime the perfect stand
Our new Debut Carbon EVO does not just look great - it also always stands perfectly level. It uses 3 height adjustable heavy-duty metal feet to ensure a level positioning on every surface.
Controlled playback speeds
Besides being able to effortlessly change replay speeds with the push of a button, the playback speed is electronically controlled with the utmost precision, which results in the most accurate and stable speeds.
Clean look & new colours
You wont find any button, switch or printing on the plinth to ensure the luxurious aesthetics. The speed control switch has been moved to the bottom of the plinth, to keep the clean look the Debut is known for.
The Debut Carbon EVO is not only timeless by offering traditional high-gloss black, white and red finishes or our fabled real-wood walnut veneer. Completely new, unique and trend-setting are the beautifully realized satin signature finishes in 5 different variations.
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, 1.7kg heavy steel platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0.17%; 45: +/-0.15%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0.5%; 45: +/-0.6%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” one-piece carbon tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218.5 mm / 6.0 g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg net
What's In The Box
- Dust cover
- Power supply
- Setup manual
- 33 ⅓ / 45 RPM belt & 33 ⅓ / 78 RPM belt
- Semi-balanced, low-capacitance RCA cable
- Anti-skate weight
- 45" record adapter