• Full function front LCD Display for adjustments
• 2K/8K Carriers
• Adjustable Attenuation (95dB launch)
• Adjustable VHF & UHF Output (6-69)
• Works with Foxel & Austar
The Resi-Linx DM1102M is a single input DVB-T Modulator with Component, Composite Video inputs & IR, allowing you to distribute any AV source around your home installation over coax cable and control with ease.
'DigiMod' converts your AV device/s to DVB-T digital TV channels. It will then integrate with your TV Antenna and distribute both (Digital FTA and Digital Modulator/s) down the one coaxial cable. Simply connect your coaxial cable from your 'DigiMod' distribution system to your Digital TV or Digital Set Top Box and watch what ever you want - in Digital!
To find a free channel to set your modulator to, Please visit myswitch.digitalready.gov.au. MySwitch allows you to enter your address to find out what Frequencies your local TV channels are broadcasting on, so that you can avoid your modulator interfering with them.
Please call us on 1300 967 244 if you need any additional assistance with setting up your Digital Modulator.
- Single Input SD Digital DVB-T IR Modulator that converts video and audio signals to digital COFDM DVB-T Channel
- Fully Programmable LCN, Channel Names, Network Names & more
- Composite, Component & S-Video Inputs
- Front LCD display for adjustment of Outpout Channel & LCN
- 2K/8K Carriers
- Adjustable VHF/UHF Output (6-69)
- 95dB launch level
- Includes 12VDC Switch Mode Power Supply
- MPEG 2
- Web Management Set up
- Built-in IR control for connection to resi-linx’s Video Hub, IR targets and emitters to allow remote TV locations to have IR control of AV equipment
In The Box
- Power Supply
- Instruction Sheet