• 1" (25mm) ceramic dome, ferrofluid-cooled, pivoting Tweeter
• 6.5" (165mm) carbon fiber/Rohacell laminated cone, pivoting Woofer
• 40Hz - 20kHz ±3dB Frequency response
• 90Hz 6dB per Octave High Pass Filter
• 6 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum Impedance
• Includes 8" (203mm) round and square perforated steel grille
Award Winning Architectural Series Aesthetic and Best-in-class Sonic Performance
he AS68RS & BPS8 Subwoofer are the latest evolution in the Sonance Architectural Series. Using state-of-the-art materials, the AS68RS envelops a space with amazing, dynamic sound and can deliver the highest levels of performance and more powerful bass when paired with the optional BPS8 in-ceiling Subwoofer.
Featuring a trim-less design and completely flush aesthetic, they can be perfectly aligned with downlights and complement any architectural style.
Architectural Series Medium
- Totally-flush and trimless round or square aesthetic provides minimal visual distraction.
- Independently pivoting woofer and tweeter to direct sound where required.
- Patented mounting platforms deliver a high-quality installation with precision grille leveling.
- Optional bandpass subwoofer delivers large speaker performance and bass response.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) ceramic dome, Ferrofluid-cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) carbon fiber/ Rohacell laminated cone with a rubber surround, pivoting
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz - ±3dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 150 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.8V/1 meter)
- Grille: AS68RS shipped with Round 8" (203mm) and Square 8" (203mm) perforated steel grilles
- High Pass Filter: 90Hz 6dB per Octave
- Dimensions (Dia. x D): 8" x 5 3/16" (203mm x 131mm)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (3.62 kg) each
- Dimensions (Dia x D): -
- Discreet Solid Surface Rnd/Sqr Bracket (without Gypsum panel)
- Solid Surface Rnd/Sqr Router template
- Router Template for solid surfaces (for fitting Solid Surface Mounting Platform)
- Dimensions: Height: 412mm x Width: 566mm
- Round Template: 210mm*
- Square Template: 210mm x 210mm*
* Warning: Opening on router template is not the actual size of the installed product. The template must be used with router bushings and bit specified on the actual router template.