• Clear dialogue from speech enhancement
• Easily pairs with your TV & remote
• Amazon Alexa voice control
• AirPlay 2 compatible with iOS devices
• Plays music, TV, movies, and more
Upgrade Your TV With Our Most Advanced Soundbar
Full-range woofers and tweeters harmonise low and high frequencies.
Enjoy late night TV without waking the whole house.
Never miss another word by turning on speech enhancement to get clearer dialogue.
Instantly pair with your remote to control your TV with voice.
Small-to-medium size rooms
- Beam's compact and versatile design make it great for rooms where you’re shorter on space.
Place on furniture or use a wall mount
- Place Beam on your TV stand or purchase the custom-designed wall mount to easily and securely hang it.
Expands with you
- Beam is part of the Sonos sound system, so you can easily add more speakers to fill every room of your home with sound.
Play everything that matters to you
TV. Movies. Music. Radio. Podcasts. Audiobooks. Games. AirPlay.
Choose your control.
Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Use your voice with Amazon Alexa to control Sonos
How voice works
Add surround sound without wires
Create a home theatre system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Conmpare Sonos TV Speakers
|Amazon Alexa built-in|
Get the app
For everyone in the house, and all their devices—smartphones, tablets, and computers. Now you’re ready to set up your Sonos and start streaming music. When friends come over they can download the app and play DJ, too.
GeneralDimensions - H x W x D
- 68.5 x 651 x 100 mm (2.70 x 25.625 x 3.94 in.)
- 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
- HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
- Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV.
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
Power & NetworkingPower supply
- Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or a Sonos Sub to a 5 GHz broadcast.
- Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
What's In The Box
- Sonos Beam
- power cord
- HDMI cable
- Optical Audio Adapter
- Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information
Other Details12 Month Australian Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beam does exactly how it is described. We bought it to enhance our TV viewing. Speech is much clearer. We also use Beam to stream music. Very good sound. Overall, we love this Beam