• 2 Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to acoustic architecture
• Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance
• 2 Force-Cancelling face inward powerful bass drivers
• Frequency response as low as 25 Hz
• Adjustable EQ settings in the App
• Trueplay™ acoustic room calibration for IOS
The Wireless Subwoofer for Deep Bass
Hear and feel the difference when you connect Sub to your Sonos system.
No buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
Lower lows and higher highs
Sub takes over the lowest frequencies, enhancing the midrange playback from paired speakers so you experience fuller, more detailed sound.
Introducing Sonos Radio
Enjoy thousands of stations, including live radio and exclusive programming, on your system through the Sonos app.
Sonos S2 App
A new app and operating system (OS) that will power the next generation of products and experiences. In addition to new features, usability updates, and more personalisation moving forward, Sonos S2 will enable higher resolution audio technologies for music and home theater.
Specifications & Features
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 389 x 402 x 158 mm (15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in.)
- Finish: Black with gloss finish / White with gloss finish
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Weight: 16 kg (36.3 lbs.)
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
What's In The Box
- Sonos Sub
- Quick start guide
- AC Power Cord
- Legal & warranty information