• Realtek RTD1295 Chipset, Quad-Core CPU, Mali-T820 MP3 GPU
• 2GB DDR4 RAM, 64-bit OS, Hi-Resolution music playback
• 16GB eMMC storage, OpenGL 3D hardware acceleration
• Fanless design, Built in dual band WiFi, Bluetooth & Gigabit LAN port
• Support 4K H.265/HEVC & VP9 codec, Android 6.0 pre-installed
• Dual SATA 3.5" hard disk drive bay (up to 2 x 16TB capacity)
• Connectivity: HDMI In, HDMI Out (audio & video), HDMI Out (audio only), Optical & Coaxial Out, AV Out, 2 USB2.0, USB 3.0 & USB-C
Ultra High Range 4K HDR Media Player
Zappiti 4K HDR Series
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is the result of 1 year of intensive research and development. It combines the best performance possible with a truly unique design for high-end home entertainment. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features heavy and solid chassis, dual HDMI output, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X, extremely low noise power supply, zero signal output and headphone output 6.35 mm for the best possible home theater experience. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR received the ISF Certification (Imaging Science Foundation).
Zappiti HDR Range Comparison
Pro 4K HDR
Duo 4K HDR
One SE 4K HDR
One 4K HDR
Mini 4K HDR
|HDMI Audio only||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
|Dual rack enclosure||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Hidden rack (vertical door)||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|High End Power Supply||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Zero Signal transport||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|New RC with STOP button||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Gold platted HDMI||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Gold platted RCA||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
|Removable Wi-Fi antennas||Yes||No||Yes||No||No|
|EMMC memory||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|High sensibility IR sensor||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Rack mount kit||Short Ears||Plate 2U||Plate 2U||Plate 2U||Plate 2U|
|Standard rack width||43 cm / 16.9 in||43 cm / 16.9 in||No||No||No|
|Front-panel USB ports||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Coaxial audio digital output||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Acoustic isolation feet||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
The best picture possible.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR has received the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) certification, which guarantees the best viewing experience possible. The Imaging Science Foundation (ISF), a leader in image quality since 1994, is here to help by creating standards for display devices so that they can look their best in different environments, with a dedication to improving the quality of electronic imaging. ISF has four basic roles in this industry, which are consulting with manufacturers regarding product development, dealer training, media communications, and ISF licensing.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a Direct Output function. This powerful feature allows you to display videos in their original resolution and frequency without scaling processing. If the resolution or frequency does not match any video standard, Zappiti automatically adapts the output video signal using the closest resolution and frequency. With this new feature, your picture quality on Blu-ray ISO and SD content can be greatly improved, especially if you are using high-end 4K projector such as Sony, JVC, Epson, or if you are using dedicated scaler such a Lumagen Radiance.
In addition, the amazing new function Direct Output can be personalized to match your display. For instance, if your TV or projector is not compatible with SD interlaced resolutions, you can ignore 480i / 576i resolutions. And if your front projector is not compatible with 4K resolution, you can ignore it! This unique function in the world provides the best flexibily possible for the best picture quality that your home theater deserves! With Zappiti Direct Output, Zappiti pushes the frontiers of picture quality innovation!
Ultra HD 4K
Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality.
HDR > SDR
If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! Zappiti Magic Pixel converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. In addition, the HDR is perfectly converted into SDR with BT.2020 to BT.709 conversion (3D LUT) for perfect color grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. This feature is compatible with both ISO and BDMV (DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and UHD). If you do not want to display the menus, you can start a movie immediately without trailers or warnings. The seamless branching is also supported for perfect gapless playback on director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc...), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Zappiti Video Control
Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone, explore your movie collections and enjoy most Zappiti features directly from your tablet or smartphone: edit a movie cover, launch the trailer, edit a movie sheet, mark a movie for children, etc.
With the new "Zappiti Share" feature, you can share video files stored on the internal (or external) hard drive to other Zappiti media players (including older generation). So with "Zappiti Share", you can benefit from a true mutiroom video system and playback up to 4 files at the same time in different rooms in Blu-ray quality! (2 in UHD quality).
You can also share other types of media files such as music or photo content.
Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!This feature is compatible with Zappiti Player 4K and 4K HDR ranges.
Zappiti Db: high quality movie covers
And in addition to movie covers collected from various databases, Zappiti offers its own base of movie covers — Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to perfectly adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to these high-quality movie covers available in various languages, the titles of the films are always legible, the important visual elements and the texts are not cropped, and the posters are cleaned and standardized for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db movie cover database contains about 13,000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also many classics. And every day, dozens of new posters are added in the Zappiti database.
Music Playback Without TV.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your music playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you want to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
Zappiti Bonus Live.
Access to additional contents of the movies such as: Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reels, Soundtracks...
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
By default, the movie covers are displayed on 2 lines. But it is possible to customize the display to: 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines (Movie Wall). You are able to modify the number of covers displayed on the screen depending on the size of your TV or projector image size.
Hi-Quality Backlit RC
Easily control the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR media player with the IR remote control (accessory included). You can also control the player using a wireless mouse or keyboard (not supplied). In addition, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can be controlled by the leading brands of universal remote controls such as ProControl, RTI, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
Direct access & Shortcut buttons
Switch instantly from one application to another (Zappiti or Explorer) using the direct access buttons: image ratio, 3D, subtitles, audio tracks, repeat mode, ...
The remote control of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR feature true STOP button, and direct playback access to 1 min. forward / backward and 10 sec. forward / backward.
Wide Range IR Sensor
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a high sensibility infrared sensor that cover a wide angle on long distance (60° / 26 ft). In addition, the remote control is equipped with two IR diodes.
HDMI Audio Only
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port dedicated to audio for connecting to older A/V receivers and for better audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio & video contents with increased accuracy when you use the audio-only HDMI output port for connecting the audio signal to your A/V receiver. In addition, on the video output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of video noise on the main HDMI output.
High Quality Heaphone Output
For top audio fidelity the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is equipped with a dedicated headphone circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband system that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage. The dedicated amplifier is able to drive low sensitivity headphones (SPL). The headphone jack features a 6.35mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
In order to optimize the quality of audio video signal transmission, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a Zero Signal transport. By connecting your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR to a free RCA input connector of your AV receiver, the potential difference is eliminated for a perfect balance between different devices with a suitable reference level (ground). Mass loop effects (buz) are also eliminated.
Dual HDD slot
With its dual 3.5 "SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage internally; the equivalent of about 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using 2 hard drives, is able to mix contents from the 2 drives. When using more than 2 drives, it is possible to create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
Hard drive not included. Warning! The hard drives dedicated to servers NAS such as WD Red series are now compatibles.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is totally passively cooled and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes!
This allows you to place your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR behind closed doors in a cabinet or in another room and still be able to control them from in front of your TV. It comes with self stick tape on the back of the IR bud for easy installation on any flat surface.
HEVC / H.265
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR supports H.265 / HEVC up to 4K video. HEVC is the successor to H.264, with up to 50% file size savings. It also support VP9, the new open and royalty free video coding format developed by Google.
Zappiti Real Cinema
Movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps), but video files or Blu-ray typically display them at 23.976 fps. In addition, many media players or set-top-boxes typically outpout it at 24.000 Hz, a conversion that creates an irregular flow of images. The Zappiti Real Cinema maintains the original rate 23.976 fps or 24.000 fps straight through to the screen, depending on video content. You get the same, natural motion as original movie stored on a Blu-ray disc. The result is less like television, and more like the movie theater.
The video output frequency auto switch from 23.976 Hz, 24 Hz, 50 Hz and 59.,94 Hz (60 Hz). The 25p is auto up-converted to 50 Hz and the 30p to 60p.
Enjoy all your 3D BD ISO and 3D MKV MVC movies files in true Full HD quality when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
With HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, the Zappiti Pro 4K will offer you images of striking realism by perfectly restoring all the richness and variations of light intensity of the HDR content with much more contrast and dynamics than with traditional video content.
10-Bit & REC.2020
Enjoy an extended color range with the REC.2020 format (much broader color space than traditional video) and an increased number of shades (1024 levels instead of 256 levels per primary color) support for 10-bit color encoding format.
The gradients will offer increased nuances; with colors more realistic and vibrant!
And if your TV allows it, you can even use 12-bit output for even more subtle nuances.
Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transports you into extraordinary entertainment experiences. These new audio systems create powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.
With the power of the new Realtek processor and Zappiti applications, enjoy real multitasking. Imagine: you can watch a movie during the indexing of TV series and files are being transferred via Zappiti Explorer at the same time! You can also cancel the copying of a particular file in the list of files being transferred using the current task window. And as the Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Media Center applications are active simultaneously in the background, you can switch from one to the other instantly.
High speed network transfer and playback
With the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data rates are at peak levels: up to 115 MB/s in file transfer (20 MB/s on previous models) and up to 400 Mb/s in HEVC file playback. That is 7 times the bitrate of the Blu-ray format and 3 times the throughput of the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format!
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, discrete codes ON / OFF and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
A Universal Media Center
- ISF Certification: The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is certified ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) to get the best picture quality for viewing both UHD and Full HD 1080p contents.
- Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
- Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
- HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
- HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
- 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
- REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
- 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
- Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
- Direct Output: Display your videos in their original resolution and frequency without scaling processing.
- 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
- Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
- SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drives of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
- MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
- BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
- Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal
- 3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
- Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
- USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
- Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
- Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC), HDMI 1.4 (Audio Only).
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
- Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
- Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
- Many Shortcuts and Advanced Playback Features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Direct access to 1 min rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Direct access to 10 sec. rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
- Dedicated button for STOP function.
- Playback Memory: Resume playback from the last position.
- Backlit Remote Control: High quality backlit remote control with convenient direct access and shortcuts, wide range (60° / 26 ft) and recordable buttons to control another device.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
- Computer Mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
- Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
- Complete File Management System: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
- Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
- Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K, KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
- Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
- 6.5 Headphone Output: Connect your high fidelity headphone using the 6.5 mm headphone output.
- Hi-End R-Core Type Power Transformer: Top-quality power supply for ultra low audio/video noise.
- Hi-Fi Coaxal Output: The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR offers an ultra-high quality coaxial output that provides extremely high efficiency and transparent high fidelity sound up when using an external DAC. The coaxial output also provides lower jitter than the optical output.
- Zero Signal Output: Connect the Zappit to empty AV receiver connector to delete ground loop issues. Ground loops are a major cause of noise, hum, and interference in audio and video systems.
- Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
- CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
- GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
- Operating System: 64-Bit.
- DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
- Cache: 1 MB L2.
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
- NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
- Connectors: gold-plated HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), gold-plated HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold-plated CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated coaxial and S/PDIF optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 5 GHz with 2 gold-plated removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, AC input, AC button On/Off (at the front), power LED on front panel controlled with RC, gold-plated zero signal output, gold-plated headphone output 6.35 mm.
- High-end Power Transformer (R-Core Type): High quality internal power supply for extremely low signal-to-noise ratio.
- Dual HDD Rack Enclosure Option: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
- Media Sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
- Easy and Fast File Transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet.
- Internet Navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
- DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0) / MiniDLNA Server.
- SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
- FTP Server : OpenWRT.
- Video Codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
- Video File Formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
- Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz output).
- Audio Codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 32-bit).
- Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
- Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
- Subtitle Formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
- Subtitle Options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
- 3D Hardware Acceleration: OpenGL.
- Photo File Formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
- Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
- Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna (gold-plated and removable).
- Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
- Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
- Mirroring Audio / Photo / Video : Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
- Network Playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
- Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
What's In The Box
- Zappiti media player
- Backlite IR remote control
- IR extender
- HDMI cable compatible 2.0 with braided sleeve and gold-plated connectors
- WiFi antennas
- Ethernet cable
- Power cable
- "Restore" USB flash drive
- User Guide
Zappiti 4K HDR media player range
Zappiti Media Player
Zappiti Player 4K: how to add a film to a group
Other Details1 Year Australian Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my third generation of Zappiti player and my experience is that for those who do not want to or can't rely on sufficiently high speed internet for consistent 4K streaming, there is no other player in the market. My player is attached to a 10 bay Icy Box external hard disk array in addition to the 2 internal bays and is paired with a top of the line 4K 75inch Samsung TV. The Zappiti software does a very decent job of organising your collection of movie and tv shows into searchable catergorised grouping with outstanding cover art etc. This year's player has significant improvements on the previous model, producing better image/sound quality and a much better remote as the last model had a very sub-standard remote. That said Zappiti doesn't hide it's French origin and by that I mean it is not without it's quirks, random play back issues, the inability to substitute another default play back application, and odd software issues on startup/updating, no voice searching or integrated air mouse or touch panel etc just to name a few. It is also not for those who are not enthusiasts and quite computer/internet savvy, if you are not in this category I would recommend an Apple TV or a simple Blu-ray player for those who would prefer to simply stream or like the feel of owning movies or tv shows on traditional optical disk. A great effort Zappiti however to increase the universal appeal of the player, I would suggest that some innovation in the ease of use such as looking at how much simpler and easier the Apple remote with voice searching etc functions, would take a solid but niche player, to being a true mass-market leader and create a viable android based alternative to other systems.