• Balanced / Unbalanced audio outputs
• Seamless switching of source, Multi-View and video wall capability
• Provides SFP port for long haul connectivity (modules sold separately)
• Delivers SDVoE and AES67 packets over the same 10GbE infrastructure
• Embed, de-embed and route any audio source to any and all zones and displays
AVoIP Distribution on 10Gbase-T managed Copper and Fiber network.
Our purpose-built AVoIP platform is designed for demanding AV professionals across all markets. This highly scalable and powerful platform provides one of the most advanced IP streaming infrastructures in our industry. Designed and built around the SDVoE video encoding engine, the IP-Logic platform allows users to embed, de-embed and route any audio source including Balanced, Un-balanced, MIC, TOSLINK and ARC to any and all zones and displays.
Our encoders come equipped with Balanced / Unbalanced selectable audio outputs to allow controlled audio matrixed breakaway. Additionally, audio can be broadcast to or received from any AES67, ST2110, Dante, RAVENNA, and Ethernet AVB enabled devices. Seamless switching of sources, Multi-View and Video Wall capabilities on every display further enhance the presentation to create an immersive experience.
These Military grade Encoders can send Audio, Video, KVM, Data, Control and 1G Ethernet securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 10G managed Ethernet switches.
Our patent pending platform is the only one of its kind to allow audio (AES67) and video (SDVoE) to be distributed on the same managed switch. Every other manufacturer in this space unnecessarily requires you to segregate AES67 and SDVoE on separate network switches. Eliminating the need for additional switches, audio bridges and other proprietary products increases the customer value proposition. Zigen’s AVoIP platform stands above the competition.
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
- Picture-and-Picture (PAP)
- Video Wall
- Thumbnail Preview
- Audio Matrix
- 5-Band EQ, Preset EQ, Volume Attenuation, Tone control, L/R Balance, Surround Effect.
- AES67 and ST-2110
- HDMI Version: 2.0b
- HDCP Version: 1.4, 2.2, 2.3
- Maximum HDMI Bandwidth: 17.82 Gbps
- Maximum HDMI Pixel Clock: 595 MHz
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4096×2160@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Interlace Support: Yes
- Color Space Support: RGB, YCrCb
- YCbCr Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- HDR Support @60Hz: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR+, HLG
- ARC: Yes
- Multichannel PCM Audio: Yes (HDMI Path)
- Audio Support: Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and All DTS-HD Master formats (HDMI Path), 2 channel PCM
- 2 Channel Analog OUT: Balanced and Unbalanced
- Network Audio Routing & Matrix: AES67, ST2110, Dante/SAP, RAVENNA, Livewire+, NMOS, DashBoard and Ethernet AVB
- Analog Audio Matrix: Route any source to any and all zones
- Audio Delay: UP to 650-ms per zone
- Audio Adjustments: 5-Band EQ, Preset EQ, Volume Attenuation, Tone control, L/R Balance, Surround Efect.
- ESD Protection: Human body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge), ±4kV (contact discharge)
- SFP: YES (modules sold separately)
- Network requirements: 10Gbase-T Managed
- POE Enabled: Yes
- USB 2.0: Host (480 MBPS)
- IR IN/OUT: Supports dual voltage IR 5-volt / 12-volt (3.5mm mono jack)
- RS-232: Supports bi-directional RS-232 transfer.
- CEC Support: Yes
- Dimensions: 275mm x 35mm x 145mm
- Housing: Aluminum
- Universal Power Adapter: 110~240-VAC / DC 12-VDC with lock
- Power consumption: 30W (MAX)
- 10G Base-T Managed Network Switch (IGMP snooping Version 2 or better): Netgear M4300 series or equivalent
- DHCP Server: YES
What's In The Box
- 1x ZIG-IPPRO-TX
- 1x Universal 100-240 VAC, 12V/3A Power Supply
- 1x IR Emitter
- 1x IR Receiver
- 2x Wall Mounting Ears including Hardware
- 2x Front Mount Cage Bracket (ZIG-ILC-Cage required and sold separately)
- 1x Quick Start Guide