This Package Includes
• 1 x Bose Pro ControlSpace EX-1280C Conferencing Sound Processor
• 1 x Bose Pro PowerSpace P2600A 2 x 600W Power Amplifier
• 4 x Bose Pro FreeSpace FS4CE 4.5" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers
• 1 x Bose Pro EdgeMax EM180 In-Ceiling Premium Loudspeaker
• 1 x Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 Ceiling Microphone
Bose Pro ControlSpace EX-1280C Conferencing Sound Processor
A flexible DSP platform for scalable systems, ControlSpace EX conferencing processors have the features to support rooms of various sizes and the flexibility to meet future needs. With an open-architecture, all-in-one design, the ControlSpace EX-1280C offers signal processing for integrated-microphone audio conferencing applications. As the highest-capability processor of the ControlSpace EX family, the EX-1280C includes 12 mic/line analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, 8 AmpLink digital outputs, 12 acoustic echo cancellers (AEC), and 64 x 64 Dante® connectivity. ControlSpace Designer software simplifies the setup process with drag-and-drop programming, making configuration quick and easy.
- All-in-one design supports simultaneous VoIP, PSTN and USB soft codecs in a single 1RU model
- 12 acoustic echo cancellers (AEC) route to both analog and Dante® inputs; multiple references allow one EX-1280C processor to support multiple rooms or AEC-sharing across multiple processors
- Adaptable noise cancellation on each AEC channel; non-linear processing and comfort noise to enhance the clarity and intelligibility of meetings
- 2-line VoIP with an internal web interface allowing IT personnel to configure VoIP parameters without design file access or integrator involvement
- PSTN connection (RJ-11) for worldwide POTS/analog telephone systems
- USB connection facilitates easy integration with PC soft codecs
- Dante audio networking supports 64 x 64 audio channels for connection to other Dante-enabled products, including native Dante-integrated microphones
- Bose AmpLink port provides 8-channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio to AmpLink-equipped Bose amplifiers
- Front-panel interface features large OLED display and rotary encoder for setting network parameters and monitoring channel activity
- GPIO (5 in/5 out) for external connections including microphone pushbuttons or driving microphone LEDs
Bose Pro PowerSpace P2600A 2 x 600W Power Amplifier
Ideal for zone-expansion applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers enhance any premium commercial sound installation with clean, reliable power — and digital connectivity. A Bose AmpLink input allows for multiple channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio from Bose DSPs via a single Cat 5 cable.
The PowerSpace P2600A provides 600 watts per channel and features versatile outputs that give you the flexibility to deliver full channel power to either low- or high-impedance loads — without bridging — and even send double power to a single zone. For premium commercial applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers provide the power and performance to get the job done — pure and simple.
- 600 watts per channel and compatible with Bose loudspeakers, DSPs, and controls to create complete commercial sound systems
- Bose AmpLink input for simplified multichannel digital audio connection to compatible DSPs, reducing terminations and related points of failure
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to either low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) loads without bridging
- I-Share output delivers 2x power level by combining the current of both channels
- Auto-standby mode saves power when audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wakes when audio returns
Bose Pro FreeSpace FS4CE 4.5" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers
The Bose sound quality you expect. The improvements you need. FreeSpace FS loudspeakers are the next step of our widely trusted line of in-ceiling and surface-mount loudspeakers, offering significant upgrades in durability, design, and ease of installation — all with remarkably consistent tonality. Engineered for high-quality performance in both background music and voice announcement applications, FS loudspeakers are ideal for almost any commercial space.
The line includes five loudspeakers, two distinct levels of sound, new mounting options, and a modern aesthetic to match. For those seeking consistent, quality installed sound, FreeSpace FS loudspeakers are the perfect mix of performance and value.
- Full-range 4.5-inch transducer, low-frequency range down to 70 Hz, 8-ohm and 70/100V operation
- Front baffle-mounted tap settings and front-baffle audio connections
- Handles the weather, designed for outdoor wet installation
- Maintain consistent tonal quality with shared voicing across all FS models
- Hear the best of both — music and voice — with transducers that offer clear voice reproduction and smooth response for background music
- Blend with more room designs with updated enclosures — available in black and white — that pair modern aesthetics with practical features, including removable logos
- Tackle site-specific challenges with the support of a full suite of accessories, designed to handle a wide range of applications and mounting options
- Install with ease — all models feature Euroblock inputs and front-baffle input location on in-ceiling models
- Support public safety — all models are UL 1480 ULC-S541-listed for use in fire alarm and signaling systems in life safety applications
Bose Pro EdgeMax EM180 In-Ceiling Premium Loudspeaker
Bose Professional EdgeMax in-ceiling premium loudspeakers feature proprietary Bose PhaseGuide technology with high-frequency compression drivers to create a new category that combines the room-filling coverage patterns typical of larger surface-mount speakers with the architect-preferred aesthetics of in-ceiling models. Designed to mount near wall-ceiling boundaries, EdgeMax loudspeakers provide improved audio quality and coverage, while reducing the number of required units, compared to conventional dome-tweeter ceiling speakers.
- PhaseGuide technology – provides unique asymmetrical vertical pattern for room-filling coverage when mounting near wall-ceiling boundary
- Provides improved room visual appearance – for demanding interior designs by eliminating center-of-ceiling or wall-mounted loudspeakers
- Nominal 180° horizontal coverage – designed for in-ceiling mounting along wall coverage zones
- High-frequency compression driver – for best-in-class audio quality with superior frequency response and coverage consistency versus typical dome tweeters
- 8-inch woofer – with wall-boundary loading provides extended bass impact
- 2-way passive crossover with 70/100V transformer
- New auto-hold, spring-loaded mounting arms – for fast, easy installs
- Magnetically attached grill – for quick access to wiring and tap settings
- UL1480A listing – for air-handling (plenum) space installation
Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 Ceiling Microphone
Raise your meetings to a higher level
The TeamConnect Ceiling 2 is a reliable ceiling microphone solution that is quick and easy to install. Thanks to the patented automatic dynamic beamforming technology, it adapts to the respective conditions on-site, without reconfiguration. Gain more flexibility and complete „freedom of speech“ in your meeting rooms for an individual meeting and learning environment and maximum productivity.
- Thanks to the unique patented automatic beamforming technology, your messages are clearly transmitted to external meeting participants from anywhere in the meeting room.
Everything Under Control
- Optimise your digital workflows with the Sennheiser Control Cockpit software. The microphone can be easily controlled and monitored from anywhere in the corporate or campus network.
- For 100% connectivity - Connect the microphone via analogue or digital DANTE™ audio outputs to any conference system.
Easy to Install
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) makes integration of the ceiling microphone very easy. An open media control protocol (API) allows you to make individual adjustments.