• 1 Channel analog camera UTP Cat5/6 PoE balun
• Transmit PTZ data signal Max up to 300m in pairs
• Power signal Max up to 200m in pairs, 12V/24V/DC/AV
• Color video Max up to 400m in pairs via UTP cat5e/6
• Transmits power, video and audio via unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable
The IVB-213VPA video balun is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV video signal via cost-effective unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are support.
Used in pairs, IVB-213VPA eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing live CCTV color video signal up to 1312ft (400m), power transmission up to 656ft (200m) and PTZ signal up to 984ft (300m).
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the IVB-213VPA allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. IVB-213VPA has built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.