• 2 Bidirectional RS–232 ports
• 4 IR emitter ports
• 1 IR sensor for learning
• 1 Ethernet port; PoE powering
• Built–in control & support web pages
• Managed by Kramer Network
• Supported by: Kramer Control, K–Touch and K–Config
6–port Serial and IR, PoE Control Gateway
The FC−26 is a PoE−powered control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS−232 and IR control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−26 control gateway for concurrent control of two RS−232 and four IR controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, and DVD players.
- 2 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports — Control a device via bidirectional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports — Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port — Remote protocol–based control port.
- Built–in Web Pages — Remote browser–based control and support.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication — With up to 40 IP control clients.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port — For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- PoE Support — Per IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Easy Installation — Single Ethernet cable wires for communication and PoE powering, and plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Remote IP control of RS–232 and IR controlled devices
- K–Touch multi–clients IP room control
- LAN–based expansion of K–Config control system
- 4 IR on 3.5mm mini jacks
- 2 RS–232 serial on 3–pin terminal blocks, 1 Ethernet on an RJ–45 connector, 1 mini USB connector for local services, 1 built–in IR sensor (for learning)
- 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 15200bps
- RS-232 COMMUNICATION
- Transparent up to 115200bps
- 80m (260ft)
- 20kHz to 60kHz
- 20kHz to 1.2MHz
- Up to 150kbps summed on all ports
- 5V DC, 230mA
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- With optional rack adapter
- ISTA 1A in carton (International Safe Transit Association)
- Complies with appropriate requirements of RoHs and WEEE
- 12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm (4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- 0.2kg (0.4lbs) approx.
- 15.70cm x 12.00cm x 8.70cm (6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43" ) W, D, H
- 0.4kg (0.9lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Kramer Control Gateway
- IR Cable C–A35M/IRE–10
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide