• Compact profile keeps kit out of sight
• Equipped with multi-channel selection to dial in the most reliable frequency
• Transmits a reliable signal up to 45.7m distance between Tx and Rx (line of sight)
• Flexible placement of your powered sub anywhere there is an electrical outlet
• Undetectable latency (16ms) for pin-point bass response on movie & music soundtracks
• Add a powered subwoofer to new or existing home theaters or media rooms without running cable to the subwoofer
• Includes a 5.8 GHz digital wireless transmitter and built-in dual diversity antennas for fast and reliable transmission
NERO-WSA WIRELESS SUBWOOFER TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER KIT WITH 5.8 GHZ FREQUENCY BAND AND BUILT-IN DUAL DIVERSITY ANTENNAS
OSD Audio’s NERO-WSA Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter and Receiver kit lets you add pristine sounding bass to home theaters and media rooms without having to run cable from your amp or receiver to the subwoofer itself. Subwoofers tend to be the most difficult speakers to place, but with the NERO-WSA, you’ll get full-range wireless connectivity with the less-crowded 5.8 GHz frequency and dual diversity antenna switch-off for 360-degrees of reception capability.
NERO-WSA will not interfere with Wi-Fi or other wireless protocols, and our wireless subwoofer kit includes an upgraded chip set for reliability and instant transmission with undetectable latency so bass notes are synced with the music or movie soundtracks.
Installation is simple. The NERO-WSA transmitter connects to your amp or receiver's subwoofer RCA output, then sends a wireless signal over to the kit’s receiver which is connected to your powered subwoofer's LFE/Mono input. When the transmitter and receiver are within 150 feet of each other, the low frequency sound is transmitted to the subwoofer via the 5.8 GHz broadcast frequency for the most reliable and steady signal.
Why Choose a Wireless Sub?
A subwoofer is a dedicated bass speaker designed to handle the low frequency effects in audio systems. The ".1" in a 2.1, 5.1 or higher surround sound system, the subwoofer plays a critical role in transforming ordinary sound into a spine-tingling experience, especially on action and adventure films. Because subwoofers handle such low frequencies, you’ll often feel the bass as much as you hear it.
Where you place the subwoofer will depend on your room’s acoustics and your own personal taste but placement flexibility is key. Sometimes, the best sound is experienced when the subwoofer is located in a corner, away from the TV and receiver, but this means running cable in the wall, underneath the floor or along the base boards—not always an easy task. OSD Audio’s NERO-WSA bypasses this step so you can place your sub anywhere near a power outlet.
How Far Is the Range of the NERO-WSA Wireless Subwoofer Kit?
Our NERO-WSA has a line-of-site range of 45.7m (150 ft.), although each environment varies and metal objects and obstacles can affect transmission. The 5.8 GHz frequency works best at line of sight, but you can hide the subwoofer transmitter/receiver in another room or behind a sofa; however, transmission range may drop.
- 5.8 GHz operating frequency for reliable bass audio
- Upgraded chip set for reliability and a near-zero delay
- Up to 45.7m (150 ft) operation distance between transmitter and receiver (line of sight)
- Audio Output Level: 2V
- Latency: 16 ms
- Typical Range - Line of Sight: 45.7m (150 ft)
- Audio frewuency range: 18Hz - 22kHz
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-22KHz
- Audio Distortion: <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 4.5" x 2.9" x 1.1"
What's In The Box
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (2) 5.9V DC adapter
- (1) Mounting bracket
- (1) User guide