• Distributes 1 HDMI source to 4 RJ45 outputs with 1 HDMI local loop out
• Single power supply to power the transmitter and four receivers
• Bi-Directional wideband IR support compatible with Foxtel IQ4
• Transmission distance up to 60m at 4K@60Hz over a single Cat5e/6 cable
• Auto signal management, auto downscales 4K@60hz to 1080P at the receiver end
• HDMI2.0 splitter and extender, support the bandwidth up to 18Gbps, HDR10 and HLG up to 4K@60Hz 8bit
HDMI over Cat5e/6 Splitter & Extender Kit
The easiest way to split and extend your 18Gbps 4K @60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI & IR remote signal using a single CAT5E/6 cable up to 60M! This kit includes one transmitter and four receivers.
REQUIRES IEEE-568B CABLE TERMINATION STANDARDS AND SOLID CORE CABLE. USE SOLID/FTP CAT5/6 CABLES.
If you are running a cable 15 meters or more, make sure you use a SOLID CAT5/6 cable. This product may not work with standard stranded ethernet cables. See related items for cabling that will work on this product. 60m distance has been tested fine on F/UTP solid cat6 cable.
FYI: Most of the pre-made cat5/6 leads on the market are stranded cables not solid.
- HDMI2.0 splitter and extender, support the bandwidth up to 18Gbps, HDR10 and HLG up to 4K@60Hz 8bit
- Distributes 1 HDMI source to 4 RJ45 outputs with 1 HDMI local loop out
- Transmission distance up to 60m (197ft) at 4K@60Hz over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Note: 60M distance is under perfect transmission conditions like straight cable runs with no bends, kinks, electrical interference, patch panels or wall outlets.
- HDMI local loop out on the transmitter
- HDCP2.2/1.4 Compliant
- Analogue and Toslink SPDIF digital audio outputs on both TX and RX sides include LPCM2.0/5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital , Dolby True HD
- POC (Power Over Cable), one single power supply to power the transmitter and four receivers
- Simply connect the included power supply to the transmitter and all the receivers will receive their power via the CAT5E/6 cable.
- Bi-Directional wideband IR support compatible with Foxtel IQ4
- Auto signal management, auto downscales 4K@60hz to 1080P at the receiver end
- EDID management through a 3-pin dip switch
- For full control over hand-shake between the source and display. If any of the TVs does not support 4K, that TV will be automatically downgraded to 1080P from the receiver. It does not affect other TVs.
- Front Micro USB port for firmware updates ensuring future compatibility
- One built-in reset button for factory reset via long press 3 seconds
|Operating Temperature Range
|-5 to 40°C( 23 to 104°F)
|Operating Humidity Range
|5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
|Input Video format
|720P / 1080P / 4K@60hz
|Data transfer speed rate
|4xRJ45 output port, 1xHDMI loop out
|Output Video Format Supported
|DTV/HDTV: 480P/576P/720P/1080P, 4K
|60m (197ft) at 4K@60Hz
|TX: 229.5x113.4x24mm; RX:110.2x68.3x18mm
*Please Note: 60m distance is under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no bends, kinks, electrical interference, patch panels, or wall outlets. Use cat6 solid core cable for the best results.
What's In The Box
- 1x Transmitter
- 4x Receivers
- 1x 12V/2A DC Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 5x IR Transmitter cables
- 5x IR Receiver cables
- 10x Mounting ears and screws (2pcs for the transmitter/8pcs for the receivers)
- 1 x Micro USB cable