• ARC supports audio PCM/Dobly/DTS,48KHZ, supports up to 5.1CH audio
• Wideband Bi-directional IR Pass-through, compatible with Foxtel IQ4!
• HDMI audio sampling rate up to 32-96KHz, 16-24bit
• HDMI2.0 extender, bandwidth 18Gbps, deep colour up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4-8bit
• Support LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, DTS-X, DTS-HD master, and Dolby Atmos audio
• Transmit up to 70m under 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4 and 4K@30Hz/ l080P over a single solid Cat5e/6 cable
Compared with the HDC6M4K, this newer model offers extra features like CEC and ARC pass-through and Bi-directional IR.
Note: ARC needs to be enabled on both sides, the TV display and the AV Receiver, as these are disabled by default on devices!
HDMI2.0 18G 4K extender over single solid UTP cable with local loop out and CEC/ARC!
This compact and simple HDC6M4KARC is the easiest way to extend your 4K HDMI via a single solid CAT5e/6 cable up to 70m*!
Requires IEEE-568B cable termination standards and solid core cable. Use Solid/FTP CAT5/6 cables.
If you are running a cable 15 metres or more, make sure you use a SOLID CAT5/6 cable. This product may not work with standard stranded ethernet cable. See related items for cabling that will work this product. 60m distance has been tested fine on F/UTP solid cat6 cable.
FYI: Most of the pre-made cat5/6 leads on the market are stranded cables not solid.
- HDMI2.0 extender, bandwidth 18Gbps, deep color up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4-8bit
- Support HLG, HDR10
- ARC CEC pass-through
- With the local HDMI loop out plus the IR, you can view and control your video source locally or remotely
- Bi-directional power over cable feature, only one power supply is required on either the transmitter end or receiver end.
- Support S/PDIF Toslink and PCM2.0 analog audio extraction
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant
- Transmit up to 70m under 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4 and 4K@30Hz/ l080P over a single solid Cat5e/6 cable
- EDID management
- Wideband Bi-directional IR Pass-through, compatible with Foxtel IQ4!
- Support LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby True HD, DTS-X, DTS-HD master, and Dolby Atmos audio
- Support 4K@60Hz downscale to 1080P
- HDMI audio sampling rate up to 32-96KHz, 16-24bit
- Support Micro USB port to upgrade new firmware for future
- Compact size and easy mount with the rack mount ears supplied
- ARC supports audio PCM/Dobly/DTS,48KHZ, supports up to 5.1CH audio
|-5 to +40 °C
|Operating Humidity Range
|5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
|Connectors on Transmitter
HDMI Receptacle x 2 (1xHDMI input, 1xHDMI loop output)
|Connectors on Receiver
HDMI Receptacle x 1
|Audio Format Supported
|DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD, PCM etc.
|Output Video Signal
|DC 24V 1A
|Max 12 watt
|up to 70m under 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4, 4K@30Hz/1080P
|TX:L120.2mm×W78.3mm×H18mm; RX: L120.2mm×W78.3mm×H18mm
|TX: 240g : RX:240g
*Please note: 70m distance is under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no bends, kinks, electrical interference, patch panels, or wall outlets. Use cat6 shield solid core cable for the best results.
What's In The Box
- Transmitter x 1
- Receiver x1
- IR emitter x 2
- IR receiver x 2
- DC24V 1A power supply x 1
- Rack mount ears x 4
- Manual x 1