• Weatherproof design is ideal for barbecues, pool parties, and more
• Stream over WiFi at home — switch to Bluetooth anywhere else
• Rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours
• Compatible with all your other Sonos speakers for multi-room listening
• Easy voice control with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant built right in
The Durable, Battery-Powered Smart Speaker for Outdoor and Indoor Listening
Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn't available.
Great Sound In The Great Outdoors
Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay™ tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you're listening to.
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right in so on WiFi you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free.
WiFi at home, Bluetooth everywhere else
Stream over WiFi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline.
- With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold.
Battery that lasts
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Easily recharge Move on the included base, or a compatible USB-C charger.
Grab and go
- Move fits seamlessly into the included charging base and features an ergonomic handle, making it easy to pick up and carry.
- Don't worry about accidental drops or bumps. Move's components are protected by a hardwearing, shock-resistant case.
No need to plug Move in. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen.
The deepest level of Sonos control. Manage everything you listen to in one place.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra-wide soundscape.
- IP rating
- Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Dimensions - H x W x D
- 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 in. (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- 3 kg (6.61 lbs.)
- Product finish
- Black with black grille.
- Top-panel features
- Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy
- An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
- Power supply
- USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
- Charging base power supply
- Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, and 5GHz.
- Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you're away from home using your phone or another capable device.
- Apple Airplay 2
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- 10 hours per charge
- Playback from -10°C to 55°C. Charging from 0°C to 45°C.
What's In The Box
- Sonos Move
- Charging Base
- QuickStart Guide
- Legal/Warranty information
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great speaker The app is not very user friendly.