• 6 RGB–color, backlit buttons
• Custom labeled, removable button caps
• Digital knob for volume control
• Supported by: K–Config Only
• Two 8–characters program–configurable LCD displays
• 2 KNET™ ports, 2 relay ports, 1 bidirectional RS–232 port, 1 IR emitter port & 1 IR sensor for learning
6–button KNET™ Control Keypad with Knob with Display
The RC−63DLN is a 6−button control keypad with knob and LCD displays. Connected over KNET™ to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can serve either as a standalone room controller or part of a multi−unit KNET™ system. The RC−63DLN is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their multimedia devices and other room facilities such as screens and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons — 6 RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in ‘SOURCES’ group, and 2 buttons in ‘DISPLAY’ group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs — Bi–directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LED bar for visual volume level feedback.
- 2 K–NET™ Connectors — Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection — Provides a single keypad link cable–connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- RS–232 Control Port — Controls a device via serial control protocols.
- IR Emitter Control Port — Controls a device via IR control protocols.
- Relay Control Port — Controls a device via relay contact closure.
- IR Sensor Port — Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control — Program configuration with Kramer K–Config software.
- Keypad Lock–Out — Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port — To upload configuration files, set the K–NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting — In–wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation — Fits to standard in–wall boxes for simple and cost–reducing installation.
- Control in presentation and conference room systems, board rooms and auditoriums
- 1 RS–232 on terminal block connectors, 2 K–NET on terminal block connectors, 1 mini USB for programming
- 2 Relays on terminal block connectors (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non–inductive load), 1 IR emitter on terminal block connectors
- 12V DC, 100mA
- 500mA, FSMD 2920
- 12V, 500mA
- 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)
- 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- 11.43cm x 2.50cm x 11.43cm (4.50" x 0.98" x 4.50" ) W, D, H
- 0.1kg (0.2lbs) approx.
- 23.20cm x 13.60cm x 10.00cm (9.13" x 5.35" x 3.94" ) W, D, H
- 0.4kg (0.9lbs) approx.
What's In The Box
- Main unit
- Power supply
- Label set